Monday 1 April 2013

Web Launch 2.0

After weeks of hard work, I present to you:
www.collinwo.com version 2.0!

Let me tell you more about my thoughts and the behind
the scenes about this update...

In life and especially in business, it is mandatory to keep improving
and evolving. Everything around us is changing at an accelerated pace.
If we don't move with the flow, we will be left behind.
With the arrival of spring, I figured it was a good time to update.

My specialty is print and graphic design. Web is an area
that is very vast, and I admit it is not my strong point. (For now anyways.)
So I have called up my partners in www.octopusandson.com
to take care of the tricky areas, while I took care of the rest.

It took a few weeks to assemble. Also I added many new pieces
to my portfolio. Some are more recent works, while the rest are
ones that I had on my computer but just not displayed to the public.
During this time, my experience with html5 got a huge level up.
In fact I will offer website design in the coming months.

Overall I am quite satisfied with this update. I already
have some ideas for version 2.1 which will be in the works
in a few weeks. Little tweaks to better enhance your browsing experience.

That is about it for this blog.
Please share my page if you like what you see.

Until next blog!

Collin





No comments:

Post a Comment