Saturday 6 April 2013

Special Report! Coming Soon!

First off, I must thank all the visitors that stopped by my revised website on Monday.
www.collinwo.com version 2.0 attracted the record amount of visits.
Thank you all for taking the time to check out the site.

Over the last couple days I have been busy writing.
I never considered myself a writer or wordsmith, but after today that perspective has changed.
I present to you, a sneak peak of my new special report soon to be released to the public.


STOP THE PRESSES! 
Top 10 Printing & Design Mistakes to Beware
Save money, time & the environment.
by Collin Wo

Here are my thoughts on this report.
Over the years working print prepress, I have seen print files of all types.
The beautiful, the horrible, the dog's breakfast and on the rarity, the perfect print file.

It was my job to inspect the files clients bring in and make it look good.
This really challenged my graphics and software troubleshooting abilities over the years.
I developed an eye for print perfection and a sixth sense for potential trouble.

A large portion of my clients were graphic designers. Only a handful were actually good,
the rest had no clue on what they were doing. I spent lots of time arguing and correcting the files from these designers. Sometimes I spent more time fixing files that what the job was actually worth.... which is bad for everyone.

I looked back on those days and thought, "The world must know of the horrors....oh the horrors!"

On this upcoming Monday the 8th, I present this special report for you, the consumer and fellow graphic designers...

STOP THE PRESSES! 
Top 10 Printing & Design Mistakes to Beware
Save money, time & the environment.

Spread the word, it will be available soon!
:)

Collin











1 comment: