Monday 6 May 2013

Branding Management for Artists

The life of a professional musician is a lot like running a business. There is a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge that come into play. Aside from writing songs, one must learn, financial management, marketing, social media management, web design, branding management and a whole slew of other skills to become successful.

For those that know me personally, I have been making music professionally since 2005. I have been involved with 5 different projects and have helped produced some bands in town. Over the 8 year span
I have seen a lot of bands come and go and seen how many bands manage themselves.

What I now offer for my fellow musicians is 'Branding Management for Artists.'

To sum this up in a nutshell, is that I will be the unofficial behind the scenes member. I will take care of all the branding and everything else needed for the artist to look awesome. This includes logos, promo pictures, retouching photos, social media management, website creation and management, some digital marketing, merchandise creation, print management/ consultation and a whole lot more.

I say let the bands concentrate on writing the best music they possibly can, and let me handle their image/identity. For the time spent trying to learn Photoshop, they could have spent practicing their craft.

Musicians generally do no make very much money as it is, however though I support them entirely.
Thus I have special rates for artists. If you are in a band or know of bands needing help. Please let them know about this service. I would like to talk to them on how to enhance their image.

These days, music is only part of the equation. The other half is image. Look good, make great music, persevere until you reach that big stage.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment