Sunday 1 September 2013

Rebranding

Branding is very important to a company. It is your identity and sets guidelines to operate within those boundaries. It establishes a culture and also will make you appealing towards certain markets. A business should rebrand when it is looking to change it's image, appeal to certain a market niche or when the entire business structure is in need of change.

It has been 9 months now since Collin Wo Graphic Design officially became a full fledged business. I am happy that I am still alive and kicking. During those months I have faced many new challenges and have changed routes many times. The goal is still in my sights, but I need to take a drastic new path to reach it. Thus I am rebranding my business.

To open new doors of opportunity, one must be brave and welcome change. My hard work ethic will always be there, except the market that I am hoping to cater to will expand. I have learned a lot of new skills and I am ready to offer new services to you.

Coming to you in the middle of September will be a new and improved Collin Wo Graphic Design. New logo, new services, improved workflow and a plethora of new skills added to the arsenal.
Stay tuned for a sweet brand new website with more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment